Visiting Penzance and the Isles of Scilly was undoubtedly a 2016 highlight.
The British Isles have a lot to offer and I’ve been enjoying getting to know my homeland better the past couple of years. We’re currently considering holiday options for 2017 and UK breaks will definitely make the list. Any suggestions?
On that note, this summer-y travel video might not be super-relevant at this time of year but a) I was almost done editing it when I realised I hadn’t actually finished and posted it, and b) hopefully it’ll inspire you in choosing your holiday/s for the year!
- Island-hopping on the Isles of Scilly
- 48 hours on the Isles of Scilly
- Walking around the Garrison on St Mary’s
- A mini guide to Penzance, Cornwall
- Walking from Marazion to St Michael’s Mount, Cornwall
- Visiting Mousehole, Cornwall
- Hotel review: Chapel House, Penzance