A new look – and some totally unrelated discount codes
As you’ll be able to see, there’s been a bit of a makeover around here! I like to change things every so often but I felt like really shaking things up this time. I hope you like the new layout – let me know if you don’t, or if you experience any problems.
From now on you can expect new posts on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays (rather than every 4 days). Have a great weekend and I’ll be back with a travel post on Sunday!
p.s. If you fancy treating yo’self check out these five great offers, live right now:
- there’s up to 60% off in the La Redoute sale
- this perfect lace-up tunic is less than £30 (there’s 40% off 40 Boden favourites!) and promo code 4A4N gets you free delivery and returns
- get £10 off bouquets at Appleyard with discount code APJUNE10, until 26/06
- save 15% off Moo’s rounded-corner business cards with code JCH27Z, ’til 30/06
- …and if you’re a design nerd, like me, Utility also have 15% off String, HAY, Vitra and Flos!