earlier this year i shared (almost half of) my 30 before 30 list. my big birthday is now only 4 months away (!) so i thought i’d post the final list & an update on where i’m up to – better get busy!
- go on a spontaneous day trip
- master my grandad’s minolta 110 zoom slr camera
- visit 3 places in the uk that i’ve never visited before – 1 down, check out my cambridge guide!
- tick at least another 3 sites of the unesco world heritage list
- continue to save every single month
- learn how to knit
- start eating more healthily (fruit & veg every day)
- read at least 5 classic books that i’ve always meant to read
- start to re-learn french (& use it!)
learn how to bake a classic dessert really wellbuttercream vanilla cupcakes, tick
- climb a mountain
- make a roast dinner (at least mostly) by myself
decide what i want to do with my life & start working towards iti start my new job in 2 weeks! buy a house: done, eek!
- grow my nails (again…)
learn how to do some practical things around our hometool kit (kind-of) mastered
- lose these extra 5kgs that mysteriously appeared…
set up a regular charity donationmonthly cancer research uk donation started
- become a more sensible drinker-of-alcohol..!
- create a painting with m, then hang it in our home
- visit my family more often
- be a better friend (keep in contact more often, etc.)
- attend a (peaceful) rally or protest to support something i believe in
- plank daily, until i can hold for 60 seconds non-stop
- meditate for at least 5 minutes every day
- write a will (& make sure m does too)
- stop lazing around in bed on weekday mornings
- re-join the gym & become one of those people who loves exercise (i know…)
- make something that i can wear
- throw an awesome 30th birthday party!
[image credit: pinterest / society 6]