i’ve always intended to do a “30 before 30” so a whole month after my 29th birthday (in paris – the photo above was my birthday breakfast, oh yes) i was horrified to realise i hadn’t even compiled the list. now we’re in 2015, the year in which said milestone occurs, & i’ve still not chosen half of my 30 things never mind started doing them. hardly the best start.
i want to keep my goals realistic while still pushing myself (no skydives here, i turned 29 i didn’t go insane). what did/would you put on your list? do you have any suggestions for my other 16 things?!
- go on a spontaneous day trip
- master my grandad’s minolta 110 zoom slr camera
- visit 3 places in the uk that i’ve never visited before
- tick at least another 3 sites of the unesco world heritage list
- continue to save every single month
- learn how to knit
- start eating more healthily (fruit & veg every day)
- read at least 5 classic books that i’ve always meant to read
- start to re-learn french
- learn how to bake a classic dessert really well
- climb a mountain
- make a roast dinner (at least mostly) by myself
- decide what i want to do with my life & start working towards it
- buy a house