I love getting organised and hardly need an excuse to break out the label maker(💖), but there’s something about the fresh start a new year brings that really gets me mo-ti-va-ted (I may’ve started ticking-off this list at the same time as I started writing it, #keen).
Here are 8 tasks I’ve set myself to get this year off to a good start, hopefully they’ll inspire you too!
- Organise hard-copy photos and negatives
- Finish work-in-progress scrapbooks and other DIY projects
- Wear in all those new shoes (some that’re no longer so new…)
- Back-up my Macbook and sort out my external hard drive
- Send any lingering 35mm/120 films off for processing
- Continue to have regular wardrobe clear-outs
- Scan and shred paperwork that’s more than 6-months-old
- Unsubscribe from tempting retail-related email subscriptions
p.s. how cute is my new Keel’s Simple Diary?! Every year I say I’m not buying a paper organiser but…